History

History

On August 5 1955 at a specially convened meeting of the Mittagong RSL Sub Branch, a motion was carried that an application be submitted for the licensed formation of the Mittagong RSL Club.

 

From modest beginnings in the old Mittagong Town Hall on Regent Street, the local community has always embraced Mittagong RSL Club, which has allowed our Club continuous and substantial growth, and with hard work and dedication from too many people to name our Club has gone from strength to strength.

 

The success of our Club is only possible through the continued support of our Members and the local community, and as we look to the future and continue to evolve and improve our Club we do so as we have always done – with a community first approach.



<!--

-->