Join The Team
We’re Hiring – Click Here to find out more!
Working at Mittagong RSL Club comes with a whole range of opportunities! Whether you are looking to kick start a hospitality career, you are a seasoned professional of the industry, or you are just looking for some casual work – there is something for everyone!
Staff training and development is something we take great pride in here at the Club, and we are always on the lookout for motivated, responsible and hard working staff to take our Club to the next level. If you think you will be the right fit for the Club we would love to hear from you.
While being a great place to work, there are some things we would encourage you to consider before submitting your application:
- Take notice of the Club’s trading hours, as shifts range from early morning starts to late night shifts, depending on your role within our staff team. To ensure you gain the most out of your employment here, we encourage you to make yourself available as often as possible, allowing yourself to be rostered more often.
- As part of the recruitment process we may contact previous employers and referees that you provide for the purpose of confirming reference checks. You will also be expected to complete procedural training programs in regards to what is the best course of action as a staff member in case of an emergency.
- Performing various roles within the Club may, from time to time, cause you to be exposed to Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) and therefore need to be able to work in such environment.
- All our staff members, regardless of role, are expected to treat members, guests and fellow staff members with respect and courtesy, and ensure impeccable levels of Customer service are maintained at all times.
- As part of your employment there is a 3 month probationary period in place.
- You must have obtained your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) before submitting your application on the beverage side of the organisation, and a minimum of your RSA when applying for catering positions.
Please feel free to download an application form and drop it off to Club Reception at any time, these application forms can also be collected from Club Reception if you are unable to print at home.