The health and safety of our staff, Members and guests is our number one priority. To ensure we are meeting all Government requirements and that we continue to provide you with a great experience, a number of changes have been made in the daily operation of our Club.
Please see below for information on what to expect when you next visit the Club.
- Entry to the Club remains through our main front door. Patrons will be required to enter and exit through separate doors, with exit through the side doors in the foyer. Staff and signage will guide you.
- As a safety measure, all Members, guests, staff and contractors will have their temperature digitally screened and symptoms checked as they enter.
- All staff, Members, guests, and contractors are required to sign in to the Club. We ask that Members ensure they bring their Club Membership card, which will allow you to quickly sign in to the Club using our Members kiosks.
- Mittagong RSL is required to record the names and contact details (e.g. telephone number or email address) of all persons who enter the Club, and to retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
- Ironstone trading hours have extended slightly to assist in the prevention of long queues.
- Open for Lunch 11:30am – 2pm Daily
- Open for Dinner 5pm – 8:30pm Sunday – Thursday, and 5pm – 9pm Friday & Saturday.
- Due to reduced venue capacity and social distancing, Ironstone Dining is operating with a reduced menu. We anticipate returning to our full menu as restrictions ease. If you’re favourite meal isn’t on the menu – let us know! If demand increases we will adapt our menu accordingly.
- To ensure we comply with venue capacity and social distancing requirements, we are taking bookings for lunch & dinner, to do so please call 4872 6700. Bookings are strongly advised to avoid disappointment, availability for walk-ins is strictly limited and cannot be guaranteed. If you have not made a booking and the Club is at capacity, you may not be permitted to enter the Club.
- At this stage we are not permitted to run promotions, therefore Members Specials are not available, and we are not accepting Birthday Vouchers. All expired Birthday Vouchers will be honoured in due course.
- Under the current regulations groups are limited to a maximum of 10 people and all patrons will be requested to maintain a distance of 1.5m from one another (with the exception of members of the same household).
- There is currently no time limit for patrons, however we do encourage everyone to be mindful of venue capacities and that others may want to enjoy our Club services also.
- Furniture has been removed or rearranged throughout the Club to ensure we are in compliance with social distancing restrictions, as such we ask that no furniture is moved by patrons.
- Promotions remain suspended at this stage.
- This includes: Bingo, Karaoke, Trivia, Main Lounge Entertainment, Member’s Specials, Birthday Vouchers, Raffles, Grocery Grab, Spin to Win, Saturday Wildcard, and Members SuperCash Badge Draws.
We will keep you updated on any changes.
- Membership points are unchanged. They are still accumulating as normal, and are able to be redeemed as normal.
KIDS HABITAT AREA
The Kids Habitat area remains closed.
TAB AND CLUBKENO
- TAB and ClubKeno are operational. ClubKeno can be played from various self-serve terminals located around the Club and we also have self-serve TAB Terminals in the Sports Bar area.
- These services are also available at the normal cashiering station.
We have the following initiatives in place to help ensure we operate in a safe and healthy environment for our customers:
- Social Distancing Ambassadors – Easily identifiable staff members will act as social distancing ambassadors at all times while the club is open. You are to follow the directions of the SDA’s at all times. If you are asked to move, please move. If you do not follow directions from the SDA’s you will be required to leave the premises immediately.
- Area Capacities – The Club is segmented into distinct areas and locations. Each of these areas and locations is signposted with customer capacities. If we come close to reaching capacities for these areas, you may be asked to move to another area by a SDA or Duty Manager. We ask that you comply with requests to relocate.
- Social Distancing Floor Markers – Please adhere to the floor markers at the primary sales points around the club.
- Hand Sanitiser & Wipes – There are over 40 hand sanitiser stations located around the club for your convenience.
- Increased cleaning schedule in all areas of the club that are used be customers and staff.
- Automatic Taps – To eliminate key touch points in bathrooms we have installed automatic taps in the ground floor bathrooms. Automatic soap dispensers can also be found in all bathroom areas.
- Paper Hand Towels in Bathrooms – We have been advised that paper hand towels represent the most hygienic way to dry hands. As such, we have installed paper hand towel dispensers in all of our public bathrooms.
- Bathroom Cleaning – For the foreseeable future we will have a cleaner engaged on the premises during operating hours on a daily basis to assist with keeping the bathroom facilities sanitised and clean.
- Individual Cutlery Sleeves – We have implemented individual cutlery sleeves as a best practice procedure in our dining areas. You will also find that condiments such as salt and pepper and sauce are now located as single serves and that our menus are also one use throw away.
- We have the following formal policies in place to assist with the safe operation of the club for customers and staff:
- Customer & staff entry to the Club – Health Check
2. Reporting Covid in the Workplace
3. Staff Hygiene Policy
Notice Regarding Annual General Meeting
Notice Regarding Shows, Entertainment and Promotions