Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– this made-in-Australia globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. It returns to Mittagong RSL on 7 June 2018 – but be warned: it’ll sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of laughs and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy fans, theatre fans, or anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal and a good time. This true blend of ingenious comedy and unique theatrical script is a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
– ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
– ‘Hilarious… an unforgettable night out’ The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2017
– ‘A superb evening of food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries a year. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for Mittagong RSL features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), TBC (Basil) and Geoffrey Reczek (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival